The use of technology in the classroom has been on the rise for years now. One way that educators can take advantage of this trend is by integrating an LMS system into their curriculum to provide students with a personalized learning experience. LMS tools also allow instructors to track student progress.
Image Resource: Marketandmarkets.com
According to MarketsAndMarkets report, the global LMS market is expected to grow 25.7 billion US dollars by 2025 with a CAGR of 14%. The market was 13.4 billion US dollars in 2020.
Learning management system (LMS) is a significant move in integrating technologies in education. It is a volatile and fast-paced technology revolution in e-learning to upgrade scholars as a corporate experience.
What is LMS software?
LMS stands for learning management system that offers more personalized content as per the target audiences. Furthermore, many corporations use LMS tools to train their employees whereas educators use them to organize online classes. Even if you are taking classes for MBA Education, you can effectively use LMS to manage them.
COVID-19 teaches us many things and reshapes our traditional ways of educating students. Every step embraces our efforts for incorporating digitization in teaching, learning, as well as in training sessions. Therefore, it is good to consider LMS. It is an effective tool to offer educational content adhering to COVID guidelines.
Use of LMS For Managing Educational Activities
- Create and deliver more personalized educational content.
- Scrutinize students’ performance and analyse their outcomes.
- Track scholar’s progress.
- An effort to make learning more interactive and engaging.
- Collaborating on various educational projects.
- Provide more organized sessions of online classes.
Top 10 LMS Tools to Online Classes For Students
- Google Classroom
- Cornerstone Learning
- Tovuti LMS
Google Classroom is an effective online tool to provide teaching and learning together. It is an easy-to-use software. It also allows educators to manage students’ assignments, measure learning experiences, and track their progress.
- Free available online tool for online classes
- Available for all types of learning
- 4.5 out of 5 ratings at G2.com
- Best for k-12 and higher education solutions
Docebo is another top LMS software allowing educators to leverage technology in education. Enterprises use the online tool to tackle every learning challenge. It also used to create an effective learning culture.
- Available as mobile apps as well as offline mode.
- Support SCORM files and other file formats.
- No need for coding & skilled in handling training sessions.
- 4.4 out of 5 ratings at G2.com
While focusing on collaborative learning, you need the most significant LMS tool to work on. In such case, 360Learning empowers learning and development through advanced and digital experience. Moreover, they have raised $41million across New York, Paris, and London with 200+ team members,.
- Less time is required for creating courses while using the tool.
- Paid version is available with a free trial
- 4.6 out of 5 ratings at G2.com.
- Scale adoption with a personalized learning experience.
Blackboard is one of the effective LMS software to amplify students’ learning experience as well as online education. This tool allows us to extend online learning, optimize learning results, and boost engagement while providing digital classes. So, manage content, foster collaboration, and deliver instructor-led training and virtual learning.
- Easy to manage file sharing, grading, and content library.
- It offers a free hosted course management service to automate course management.
- 3.9 out of 5 ratings at G2.com
For providing an enhanced learning experience, Cornerstone Learning is addressing all issues related to online studies. Using the LMS tool, business enterprises handle all phases of the employment cycle from hiring to onboarding as well as from training to performance management. It also offers robust reporting and analytics to transform your learning strategy.
- Customized learning personalized for each learner.
- More than 6000 customers using the LMS tool
- Offer proper content delivery and tracking
- 4.1 out of 5 ratings at G2.com
When it comes to making significant changes in this information era, share your thoughts with the world using the platform of Tovuti LMS. It allows you to take the benefits of advanced learning with the help of state-of-art technologies. So, create desired eLearning programs and manage your online classes with Tovuti LMS software.
- Develop more than 40 different types of interactive and gamified training modules.
- Built-in live classroom for live sessions
- Easy to import PDFs, PowerPoints, Videos, SCORM files, and more.
- User-friendly dashboard
- 4.7 out of 5 ratings at G2.com
Canvas is a manageable learning management system to meet the requirements of students as well as professors. While using open, usable, cloud-based technologies, learning experience become more adaptable and reliable. So, use this 21st-century education technology to make teaching more approachable.
- Easy to use with personalized assistance.
- Cost-effective LMS tool to enjoy a great learning experience.
- It offers webinars, in-person, lives online, documentation, and online tutorials.
- 4.4 out of 5 ratings at G2.com
Another learning management system to produce a powerful teaching experience is SkePrep. Create more customized content by dragging and dropping and build assessments using the online LMS tool. It is an award-winning online training software to track the progress of your students as well as employees.
- It offers benefits to more than 500 companies in multiple industries and sectors.
- Real-time tracking in everything.
- Easy to operate using automated emails and reminder systems.
- 4.6 out of 5 ratings at G2.com
A perfect option for customer and employee training Mindflash is enhancing learning performance. When it comes to creating online courses, adding quizzes, and tracking results, you must use Mindflash.
- Effective content delivery and content management.
- Content libraries and customer training
- Offers online tutorials, webinars, and documentation
- 4.3 out of 5 ratings at G2.com.
Edmodo LMS is the best tool for teachers to share amplified learning experiences. It makes learning accessible anywhere and saves time by bringing all your classroom tools together. While using the tool, you will receive automatic updates in real-time.
- Available for file sharing and video conferencing.
- Ease of use and effortless to set up.
- Effective classroom management and collaborative learning.
- 4.3 out of 5 ratings at G2.com
I hope you will get a glimpse of what LMS is and its tools to make learning more engaging. Go through the benefits of learning management system software and organize online classes with positive vibrations. It also helps you to track each scholar’s progress without hurting your schedule. So, use the LMS tool and take your learning experience to the next level.